Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics performs.
Latest News Headlines
- SAAB SEAEYE SEE AN ALL-ELECTRIC FUTURE
- STUDENTS FLY FALCON FOR ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Teledyne wins US DoD contract for SeaBotix vLBV300 ROVs
- BAE set to hire more apprentices for submarine building programme in Barrow
- Analox Review of the Year 2016
- JW FISHERS DEVELOP NEW UNDERWATER METAL DETECTOR
- JFD expands hyperbaric rescue offering with the addition of Portable HRF
- JFD and Wuhu Diving Equipment Factory sign joint venture to further strengthen presence in the Chinese market
- Rovop gives 8 pupils a spin on ROV simulator
- Planned upgrade approved for JFD’s National Hyperbaric Centre (NHC) designed for reception of 24-man SPHLs.