Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics performs.
Latest News Headlines
- DEMA Show and the IMCA seminar: Analox on Tour
- U.K. awards BAE Systems contract for Astute-class submarine
- Total picks Fugro for ROV services
- NEW ROV SUPPORT VESSEL FUGRO AQUARIUS DELIVERED IN BRAZIL
- ASHTEAD TECHNOLOGY SECURES EXCLUSIVE UNDERWATER GLIDER AGREEMENT
- VALEPORT EXPANDS INTO OPTICAL SENSORS AND DEBUTS WITH FLUOROMETER LAUNCH
- SAMAP celebrates 10th Conference and 21 year anniversary with Analox Military Systems
- Falcon ROV Wins Over Perenco in West Africa
- IDF’s First-Ever Submarine Rescue Exercise
- Analox R&D Team visit the Electronics Design Show