Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics performs.
Latest News Headlines
- NATO Underwater Diving Working Group IR now full
- FLYING SUBMARINE ENVISAGED BY SAAB SEAEYE ENGINEER
- Sonistics off to Wonderful Copenhagen!
- TIGERS CLEAR NUCLEAR WASTE
- JFD demonstrates NATO Submarine Rescue System capabilities during major international exercise 20170915_130650 amended.jp
- FEMALE AMERICAN STUDENTS EXPLORE FUTURE OF ROBOTICS
- Sonistics on-line SMERAS directory hits DSEi
- Naval Today update
- HOUSTON SEES SAAB SEAEYE EXPAND
- SAAB SEAEYE JOINS WITH NOC MARINE ROBOTICS INNOVATION CENTRE