Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: email@example.com
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics performs.
Latest News Headlines
- AUSTRALIAN SALMON FARMING GETS NEW FALCON TECHNOLOG
- Specialist hyperbaric welding trials completed at JFD’s National Hyperbaric Centre
- JFD’s COBRA bailout rebreather successfully completes first offshore dive to 270msw
- Visit JFD at DSEI 2017 and watch our SEAL Carrier in action at the waterborne demos live each day!
- New Fugro vessel begins offshore operations
- IMAGINATIVE DIVE WORKS WINS BIG SAVINGS WITH LEOPARD
- JW Fishers’ ROVs Used for Tank Inspection Services
- Boaty McBoatface is back! The submarine returned from first voyage with unprecedented data
- JFD prepares for final testing of first two safety-advanced SPHLs completed with Vanguard
- Sculptures subjected to pressure testing at JFD’s National Hyperbaric Centre for artist’s experiment