Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: email@example.com
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics performs.
Latest News Headlines
- Australian Navy hones submarine rescue skills during Black Carillon
- JFD’s National Hyperbaric Centre takes the lead in improving diver safety worldwide with Fugro agreement
- New UK ROV company launched
- Final Proceedings of SAMAP 2015 now published
- Buy gas monitors online with Analox Sensor Technology
- US Navy opens new submarine firefighting trainer in Guam
- Analox shortlisted for Best Factory Awards
- Lab Logistics Group and Analox reach exciting new agreement
- SMD Supports Asia Pacific Submarine Conference
- JAMES FISHER ACQUIRES HUGHES SUB SURFACE ENGINEERING