Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics performs.
Latest News Headlines
- Planned upgrade approved for JFD’s National Hyperbaric Centre (NHC) designed for reception of 24-man SPHLs.
- LEOPARD RULES THE WAVES
- JFD SECURES MULTI MILLION POUND CONTRACT TO BUILD 500M SATURATION DIVING SYSTEM FOR SHANGHAI SALVAGE
- Phoenix conducts ROV operations in the search for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
- PANTHER IS DIVING SUPPORT VESSEL RESOURCE
- Cougar ROV Chosen for New Supply Ship
- Phoenix conducts ROV operations during first USA offshore wind farm instillation
- Shell uses James Fisher’s platform-based ROV system
- Saab Signs Submarine and Surface Ship MoU with Polish Armaments Group
- Babcock receives contract to provide submarine escape training to UK Navy