Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics performs.
Latest News Headlines
- Brazilian order for Tritech’s Gemini
- INNOVATUM PURCHASES ITS FIRST ‘WORK CLASS’ ROV, THE SAAB SEAEYE PANTHER XT
- SEATRONICS SECURES FIRST UK SALE OF 2G ROBOTICS’ ULS-200 UNDERWATER LASER SCANNER
- KONGSBERG ESTABLISH EUROPEAN SUPPORT CENTRE FOR ITS REVOLUTIONARY SEAGLIDER AUV
- NATO UDWG 2016 Industry Reception date confirmed
- HMS Artful arrives at Faslane Naval Base
- BAE kicks off major nuclear submarine yard upgrade
- Saab Seaeye’s Falcon to assist inspection of Guri Dam in Venezuela
- The Analox team head off to the Underwater Centre
- VENEZUELA PICKS FALCON FOR ONE OF EARTH’S LARGEST DAMS