Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: email@example.com
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics performs.
Latest News Headlines
- Analox win ‘Best SME’ at the Best Factory Awards
- NATO UDWG 2017 Industry Reception open for business
- Collins Class submarine HMAS Dechaineux cruises into Hobart
- NATO Industry Receptions Invitations issued to SMERAS Members
- What’s new on Analox Sensor Technology Website?
- Journey’s End for RN Submarine X51
- Shipbuilder DCNS Expects ‘Severe’ Competition in Norway’s Submarine Tender
- ROVOP expands US fleet with new Seaeye Leopard
- BAE Systems to cut steel for first Successor submarine
- Sonistics thanks Industry for a memorable event