Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics performs.
Latest News Headlines
- NORWAY’S AQUACULTURE GETS TOP‐RATED FALCON
- Raffle prize arrives for NATO UDWG 17 delegates
- JFD and Wuhu Diving Equipment Factory joint venture secures first saturation diving system contract
- SAAB SEAEYE INVESTING IN ENGINEERS
- Who invented the submarine? An Irish man from County Clare
- BAE Systems Announces New Submarine Construction Training Facility
- FALCON MODERN ICON
- SpaceApps selects PrismTech’s Vortex OpenSplice to support undersea operations with ROVs
- Forum’s ROV simulator exhibited at California Science Centre
- Oceaneering Wins ROV Work From Maersk