Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics performs.
Latest News Headlines
- FEMALE AMERICAN STUDENTS EXPLORE FUTURE OF ROBOTICS
- Sonistics on-line SMERAS directory hits DSEi
- Naval Today update
- HOUSTON SEES SAAB SEAEYE EXPAND
- SAAB SEAEYE JOINS WITH NOC MARINE ROBOTICS INNOVATION CENTRE
- Teledyne Seabotix ROV Integrated with Kongsberg M3 Sonar
- Germany, Norway deepen submarine co-operation
- AUSTRALIAN SALMON FARMING GETS NEW FALCON TECHNOLOG
- Specialist hyperbaric welding trials completed at JFD’s National Hyperbaric Centre
- JFD’s COBRA bailout rebreather successfully completes first offshore dive to 270msw