Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics performs.
Latest News Headlines
- Stay safe with Analox gas safety training
- SONARDYNE RANGER 2 USBL DELIVERS SPECTACULAR POSITIONING FOR MBARI EXPEDITION
- FUGRO INTEGRATES AND REBRANDS UK BASED GEOTECHNICAL SPECIALISTS
- ThyssenKrupp in talks with ADAG for Indian submarine contract worth Rs 50,000 crore
- VideoRay Mission Specialist Series ROV Hits the Water
- Where Analox are in 2015: staff increases and lead times
- Nato concludes DYMA 15 anti-submarine warfare exercise
- Saab Signs Maritime Mine Countermeasures Contract
- Offshore Europe 2015 – what’s happening in the oil & gas industry?
- U.S. nuclear submarine arrives in Scotland