Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics performs.
Latest News Headlines
- JFD prepares for final testing of first two safety-advanced SPHLs completed with Vanguard
- Sculptures subjected to pressure testing at JFD’s National Hyperbaric Centre for artist’s experiment
- ROYAL MOROCCAN GENDARMERIE PICKS FALCON FOR EMERGENCIES
- Sonistics off to Amsterdam
- LITTLE MOTHERSHIP SOLVES BIG DECOMMISSIONING PROBLEM
- Join JFD at UDT in Germany
- GULF OF MEXICO A BLAST FOR FALCON
- Royal Navy’s Fourth Astute-Class Submarine Launched
- Russia’s Massive Arctic “Research” Submarine Will Be The World’s Longest
- Auxilium Offshore sign up for NATO SMERWG