Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: email@example.com
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics performs.
Latest News Headlines
- SMD Supports Asia Pacific Submarine Conference
- JAMES FISHER ACQUIRES HUGHES SUB SURFACE ENGINEERING
- Firefighter’s carbon dioxide detector saves the day at restaurant
- BAE systems signs £67m submarine site contract for Barrow
- Specialist provider of diving equipment becomes part of JFD
- MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT VISITS WORLD LEADER SAAB SEAEYE
- UK Parliament votes to renew submarine-based nuclear arsenal
- Israeli University Orders ROV from Saab Seaeye
- BAE and Rolls face fresh doubts over Navy’s new nuclear submarines
- Fishing Boat Snares Submarine Off Cornish Coast