Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics performs.
Latest News Headlines
- Saab Introduces Underwater Anti-IED ROV- Sea Wasp
- Submarine USS Hampton arrives at Portsmouth Naval Shipyard
- BAE Systems’ $163M propulsor contract points to more submarine work
- France to build Australia’s new submarine fleet as $50bn contract awarded
- DCNS, ThyssenKrupp shortlisted for new Norwegian submarine
- CAMPER COMFORT FOR FREEZING FALCON TEAM
- Teething problems’ Britain’s first nuclear submarine had lack of storage in maiden voyage
- £193m submarine contract buoys James Fisher
- Navy Sub Breaks Through Arctic Ice
- San Diego Submarine Surfaces Through Ice in Arctic Exercise