Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics performs.
SAMAP 2015 New Industry Sponsors announced:
Latest News Headlines
- Divex merges with James Fisher Defence to become JFD
- ASHTEAD TECHNOLOGY HELPS SOLVE RIDDLE OF LOST WORLD WAR II SHIP
- SMD delivers ROVs to COOEC
- Lucky Escape For Entombed Devonport Submarine Workers
- ThyssenKrupp Says Australia Could Be Service Hub for Submarines
- Fugro has Added Cable-Lay Services to Trenching for Offshore Windfarm and Tidal Energy Sectors
- NATO ships take part in large scale anti-submarine exercise in the Black Sea
- The world’s most modern submarine program
- Ashtead Shines a Light on Subsea Technology
- OceanWorks International Receives 2nd Seafloor Network Node Pod from CSnet for Refurbishment and Upgrade