Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics performs.
Latest News Headlines
- DRAFINSUB PICKS TOP FALCON FOR EXTENSIVE OPERATIONS
- Visit JFD at Indo Defence Expo & Forum
- JFD successfully completes sea trials for first deep search and rescue vehicle for the Indian Navy
- SMART TORQUE TOOL TAKES OFF
- JFD launches new Stealth CDLSE MCM rebreather
- Thales UK support the RN MCM Industry Symposium
- JFD and US Navy unveil first advanced combat diver navigation module, Shadow NAV
- Indian navy sees submarine rescue system at Faslane
- Tyne Subsea Hyperbaric Facility Completes First Commercial Test
- Analox and Babcock Australia sign partner agreement