Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics performs.
Latest News Headlines
- Black Carillon 2018 – VIDEO RELEASED
- New Submarine Rescue Service
- SAMAP 19 Information change
- Saab Seaeye ROV to perform inspections offshore Peru
- COBRA (Compact Bailout Rebreathing Apparatus) is a unique bailout system combining significant safety advancements while remaining easy to operate and maintain.
- Exercise Dynamic Manta 2019 begins in Italy
- Saab Seaeye in World First Resident E-Robotics Breakthrough
- JFD wins at 2019 Subsea Expo Awards!
- Oceaneering wins OSJ Subsea Innovation Award for battery-powered ROV system
- NEW DATES AND VENUE FOR 2019 SAMAP