Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics performs.
Latest News Headlines
- JFD SIGNS STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH AQUACENTRUM DEN HELDER TO PROVIDE SUBMARINE ESCAPE TRAINING
- SRS FUSION, the U.S. Navy’s Next Generation ROV
- Commander of missing submarine fondly remembered
- Glasgow firm forms 24/7 worldwide submarine rescue service
- French Minerve submarine is found after disappearing in 1968
- JFD successfully completes portable HRF mating trials for TechnipFMC
- JFD successfully completes critical sea acceptance trials and training for submarine rescue system delivered to the Indian Navy
- Saab Seaeye: A New Future in Underwater Technology has Arrived
- SAMAP Spaces filling quickly!
- JFD and Malin React sign global submarine rescue teaming agreement