COVID-19 UPDATE 03 August 2020
We are now back to full capacity, working in a safe and secure environment in accordance to Government guidelines.
Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics supports NATO Working Groups by introducing relevant commercial expertise into the policy meetings. The friendships built and collaborations formed have helped in many difficult situations.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: email@example.com
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics performs.
Latest News Headlines
- JFD New Stealth CDLSE video out now!
- SMD to Supply ROV for Petrovietnam Subsidiary
- UDWG 2020 Industry Brochure
- Forum develops remote piloting capability for ROVs
- SOS Hyperlite News
- JFD receives CE certification for its newly launched COBRA buoyancy jacket
- JFD Returns to Classroom
- Global Aerospace Corporation patents a submarine rescue system
- Dynamic Mongoose 2020 gets under way
- Submarines Arrive in Iceland for NATO Exercises