Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics performs.
Latest News Headlines
- SMD’s Underwater Mining Tech Improves Environmental Viability
- Taking the plunge – submarine rescue skills put to the test
- US Navy tests new steam suit for submariners
- It is with great sadness that we post the following:
- KOREAN COAST GUARD ORDERS FALCON
- WELCOME LOGSUB TO THE SMERAS COMMUNITY
- Experienced ROV Supervisor shares CV
- 24-man HRF upgrade completed at JFD’s National Hyperbaric Centre
- JFD advances state-of-the-art submarine rescue system build for one of world’s leading navies
- Argentine navy pares back hopes of finding missing submarine