COVID-19 UPDATE 03 August 2020
We are now back to full capacity, working in a safe and secure environment in accordance to Government guidelines.
Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics supports NATO Working Groups by introducing relevant commercial expertise into the policy meetings. The friendships built and collaborations formed have helped in many difficult situations.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics performs.
Latest News Headlines
- Check out SOS Group aid for survival
- EYES UNDERWATER FOR SUPERYACHTS
- Saab Seaeye Leopards join Ocean Infinity robot fleet
- JFD awarded Royal Navy contract to provide availability services for life-support diving equipment
- JFD awarded extension of prestigious NATO submarine rescue system contract
- SAAB SEAEYE LEOPARDS JOIN OCEAN INFINITY ROBOT FLEET
- Aberdeenshire ROV services company expands fleet
- JFD delivers full scale mock-up of Submarine Rescue Vehicle (SRV) for the Republic of Korea Navy
- Sonardyne’s Solstice MCM sonar now MINTACS compatible for Royal Australian Navy
- Valeport launches new sensors for subsea survey