Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics performs.
Latest News Headlines
- JFD completes build of the first of its new 3rd Generation Submarine Rescue System
- Dutch submarine arrives in Portsmouth
- NATO UDWG 18 Industry Reception hosts announced
- JFD completes harbour acceptance trials for its first Deep Search and Rescue Vehicle for the Indian Navy
- Sub culture: Aboard a Canadian submarine prowling the Pacific
- BLUESTREAM ORDERS COMPACT COUGARS FOR CENTRAL AND NORTHERN NORTH SEA OPERATIONS
- Analox Military Systems awarded contract by Saab
- JFD presents at Golden Jubilee of Indian Submarine arm
- SMART TORQUE TOOL ADVANCES AN ALL ELECTRIC FUTURE
- New submarine completes first dive ahead of move to Faslane