Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: email@example.com
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics performs.
Latest News Headlines
- SAMAP Date change
- Forum Unveils New eROV
- BAE Systems submarine academy opens in Barrow-in-Furness
- JFD successfully completes second advanced third generation submarine rescue system for the Indian Navy
- SAMAP 19 Registration now open
- NATO SMERWG 19 Industry Reception to be held in Crete
- JFD and the Royal Australian Navy successfully complete landmark submarine rescue exercise
- 2018 RN MCM Industry Symposium a success
- JFD successfully completes milestone transportability trials for third generation submarine rescue system
- Experts discuss the fate of the San Juan in the New York Times