Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: email@example.com
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics performs.
Latest News Headlines
- Gosport diving tower used to simulate submarine escapes to be retired
- End of era for Gosport’s iconic submarine escape tower
- Forum Upgrades Hyperbaric Testing Facility to Reduce Operational Time by More Than 35%
- Local jobs created as JFD Australia secures major defence industry contract
- No These Aren’t Starships In Space Dock, They Are Nuclear Submarines Under Construction
- JFD Australia’s submarine rescue system triumphs in international exercise
- JFD signs exclusive partnership with Innovation Maritime to provide world-class submarine escape capability
- SAMAP 19 Papers now available
- WWII US submarine wreck discovered 75 years after it sank
- RusselSmith to use Saab Seaeye electric ROV for subsea operations