Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: email@example.com
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics performs.
Latest News Headlines
- Australia’s safest ever submarine rescue system goes into service
- JFD completes first phase of open sea trials for the Indian Navy Deep Search and Rescue Vehicle
- Fendercare Marine signs global supply agreement with HALO Maritime Defence Systems
- Fugro wins two ROV contracts with Petrobras
- Australian submarine sonar systems begin $407 million upgrade
- General Dynamics Wins Deal to Modify Virginia-Class Submarine
- Forum Energy Technologies Appoints New Distributor in Europe
- Damen-Saab duo unveils Walrus-replacement submarine design
- SAAB SEAEYE TAKES MORE CONTROL VIA SATELLITE LINK
- State-owned firm may implement Navy’s submarine project