STOP PRESS! Last call for the International Symposium for Naval Medicine (ISNM)
October 22-26, 2018
ISNM 2018 is an international not-for-profit organization established under leadership of Turkish Navy Navy Medicine Training and Research Center with the contributions from naval medical professionals all over the World. We firmly believe that ISNM 2018, unlike any other meeting, is an excellent scientific event in the field of naval medicine that brings together the world’s leading experts.
Through the efforts of all hands involved in naval medicine, ISNM meetings are expected to be vivid and ongoing platform for scientific, clinical and educational working groups in the field of naval medicine. ISNM 2018 will facilitate an excellent multidisciplinary platform speaking the same language for naval medicine of future. Visit: http://navalmedicine.org/
Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: email@example.com
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics performs.
Latest News Headlines
- JFD and US Navy unveil first advanced combat diver navigation module, Shadow NAV
- Indian navy sees submarine rescue system at Faslane
- Tyne Subsea Hyperbaric Facility Completes First Commercial Test
- Analox and Babcock Australia sign partner agreement
- Phoenix International contracted for submarine rescue system
- JFD is exhibiting at ONS Norway
- SAMAP 2019 Announced – More Information coming soon!
- JFD completes delivery of two next generation Self-Propelled Hyperbaric Lifeboats to Flash Tekk Engineering
- INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON NAVAL MEDICINE 2018
- Australia’s safest ever submarine rescue system goes into service