Submarine Escape, Rescue and Abandonment Systems
Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics supports NATO Working Groups by introducing relevant commercial expertise into the policy meetings. The friendships built and collaborations formed have helped in many difficult situations.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics is active.
Latest News Headlines
- JFD conducts world-first simultaneous build of three submarine rescue vehicles
- Thrust Marine join SMERAS Community
- Latest on KRI Nanggala 402
- KRI Nanggala 402 declared sunk with no hope of rescuing its 53 crew members as oxygen deadline passes
- Race to find missing navy vessel as authorities warn oxygen in KRI Nanggala-402 will run out within 24 hours
- KRI Nanggala-402
- Search is on for missing Indonesian submarine
- WATER POWERED SABERTOOTH CUTS CO2
- JFD – Welcome to the 2021 Edition 1, of Divulged!
- TAIWAN WIND FARMS CHOOSE COUGAR