Submarine Escape Training Tank
global SMERAS support
CONTACT US FOR ALL YOUR SMERAS REQUIREMENTS:
TECHNICAL: Neil Hopkins
MANAGEMENT: Sam Hopkins
OFFICE: Charlie Harrison
STR (Subsea Technology & Rentals)
Seaflex Air Lift Bags (ALB’s)
The Seaflex Standard Range of open bottom air lift bags for supporting and lifting loads from any depth. While their single point attachment is ideal for lightening underwater structures such as pipes and templates, their main application is for lifting vessels and other loads from the seabed to the surface. Built in compliance with ‘IMCA D-016 – Air Lift Bags’ they are universally accepted by offshore and marine contractors all over the world.
AIR LIFT BAG FEATURES
· High performance structural fabric canopy.
· All RF welded seams for strength and integrity
· Webbing harness terminates with single steel lifting ring.
· Unique ‘de-tangler’ for safe zero visibility rigging
· Heavy duty UV stabilised PVC coating.
· Handling ladders.
· 3/4″ Inflation Valve.
· Bottom operated dump valve
· 5:1 safety factor
· Issued with Log Book, Certification, Service Records and Instructions
· Delivered ready for immediate use.
With over 15 years experience gained from designing, building, hiring and maintaining the world’s largest stock of certified air lift bags, the Seaflex Standard Range of ALBs are the most tried and tested units available today.
Seacon (Europe) Ltd
Scorpion Oceanics Limited
SAT Systems Ltd