REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE 2024 SAMAP (SUBMARINE AIR MONITORING AND AIR PURIFICATION SYMPOSIUM.
Submarine Escape, Rescue and Abandonment Systems
Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics supports NATO Working Groups by introducing relevant commercial expertise into the policy meetings. The friendships built and collaborations formed have helped in many difficult situations.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: email@example.com
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics is active.
Latest News Headlines
- Phoenix ROV deployed to perform salvage of remaining Titan debris
- Oceaneering secures first survey scope in Australia
- Sellafield nuclear waste clear up helped by robotic dog
- BABCOCK SIGNS £750 MILLION HMNB DEVONPORT CONTRACT
- FET to supply work-class ROV to UK Ministry of Defence
- HII, Babcock to help build Australia’s AUKUS nuclear submarine enterprise
- Aberdeen’s Ashtead Technology signs exclusive agreement for Australian subsea robots
- BAE Systems Completes Large Section Of First Dreadnought-Class Submarine
- Saab deploys AUV62-AT anti-submarine warfare training target and ROV SeaEye Falcon in NATO underwater exercises
- Oceaneering inks drillpipe riser system contract with Petrobras